Radiant Joy | BLOG of the week


Welcome!
Valentine's Day
What am I called to?
Meditating on this day...
Girl Talk- February 23
St. Augustine quote
Psalm 27:5
Never Once by Matt Redman
10 kids for two weeks!
Psalm 90:14
What is the secret to great living?
pictures
Psalm 47:2
date with Bethany
Girl Talk pictures
Amy Carmichael quote
His Promises
Psalm 5:11-12
Psalm 64:10
10:41 a.m.
2:00 pm
"Nearer My God to Thee" - ThePianoGuys
Psalm 17:7, 15
spending time with the girls...
STAND STILL! by David Wilkerson
John Piper quote
Leslie Ludy quote
Sunrises and sunsets...
recent pictures...
Rebecca Sorenson quote
Recent Perry Pics and Happenings
Psalm 60:6
His!
watching the truth of this verse this week
Romans 8:15
Saint John of the Cross quote
Gary Haugen quote
Hosea 6:3
Pictures from our time in Germany!
Pictures from my Other Home - Here
from when we were gone...
Psalm 45:11
Psalm 118:24
recommendation
Dedicated to all those who hurt and long to be loved
"I marvel at my insensate folly..."
welcome home posters from our girl talk girls
flying kites!
Isaac Penington quote
Scripture Lullabies - Wonderfully Made
Some pictures of our trip to Ohio...
Bethany Heather and Rose photo shoot
Psalm 62:5-8
tuesday night pics
Mother Teresa quote
Psalm 50:14-15
pictures...
Be Still My Soul
10 words I'm learning
"It is such a privilege..."
seek ye first...
it's all about perspective
"Do not worry about ANYthing but GIVE THANKS"
Robert Brault quote
Girl Talk meeting at 10:45 pm
Girl Talk
Psalm 18:1-2
they must be sisters!
Saturday night older Perry kids Bible study
Ian Thomas quote
Micah 6:8
I always love watching the fields of corn grow tall. All the fields are so beautiful!
one of my favorite songs
Kisses from Katie quotes
Obsessed
11 pictures form girl talk
strong paths...strong shoes
12:53 pm
here and now
some German from my heart!
Seek My Face
Taking a break and what I'm learning
what I'm learning
this is one of my newest favorites :)
Jono and Mark!
Perry kids picture
reminder to me
perfect love
happenings in dermott
light of the world
Usefulness or relationship by Oswald Chambers
Elizabeth Elliot quote
9:07 am
family trip
definitely one of my favorites
YOU ARE
His ways
Healer
Family Trip Pictures!
100th post!



Happy birthday, Rose!
Thank you for this amazing blog.
You're a wonderful cousin and a
bright light to everyone around you.

"Those who look to Him will be radiant with joy."
Psalm 34:5

Comments

Post a Comment