Howard Boone Frank, Jr. | MAN OF GOD of the week

On November 16, 1925, Howard Boone Frank, Jr., was born in Daisetta, Texas. At only 14 years of age, he contracted polio, but this difficulty didn't stop him. He and Helene Lavern Casey were married in January 1949, and together, they spread the gospel to many. For 50 years, H.B. was a preacher for churches of Christ in Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Georgia, as well as churches in France and England. He also wrote two books: From Riches to Poverty to Glory and God's 10 Covenants. Many lives have been touched through his preaching, writings, and example. H.B. passed away on Christmas Day 2008.

My grandfather was a man of honor, truth, and strength. Above all, he was a man of God, a mighty warrior in His Kingdom. He knew Whom he had believed, and God was not ashamed to be called his God. What an example for all of us!

"I am not ashamed; for I know him whom I have believed, and I am persuaded that he is able to guard that which I have committed unto him against that day. Hold the pattern of sound words which thou hast heard from me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus." (2 Timothy 1:12-13 ASV)

Sermons by HB Frank





"My disability does not hold me back."
H.B. Frank

Comments